Ms. Naima Batool is M.Phil. in English and serves as Lecturer of English at University of Sargodha, Sub-Campus Mianwali. She has publications in the domain of Applied Linguistics and Discourse Analysis. She has presented her research works in 2nd ICLAP 2016, 1st IC5Es 2016, 3rd KICL 2018 and 4th ICLAP 2018, 34th SPELT International Conference 2018, 5th ICLAP 2019, 1st Multidisciplinary National Conference – MEET and 6th ICLAP 2020.
Superintendent, Girls Hostel, University of Mianwali
Assistant Director Sports, University of Mianwali
1. Exploring the Writing Techniques of ELT Practitioners in private and Public Schools International journal of Innovation, creativity and Change 15 3 W 2021
2. Acquisition of Wh-questions by Second Language Speakers of English in Pakistan Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews 9 3 W 2021
3. Stylistic Analysis of Mohsin Hamid’s Story “A Beheading”. Pakistan Journal of Multidisciplinary Research 1 1 2020
4. Money Makes the Mare Go: A Reflectionist Study of Natiq’s Collection of Short Stories ‘What Will You Give For This Beauty? European Journal of English Language and Literature Studies 7 2 7.23 2019
5. Exploring the Motivational Factors among Undergraduates Learning English as a Second Language Students in Pakistan: A descriptive study. Pakistan Journal of Languages and Translation Studies 5 2017 Y 2018
6. Teaching Children Complex Syntax Makes Them Smarter: An approach towards scaffolding. ELF Annual Research Journal 16 2014 X 2014
Critical Discourse Analysis, Stylistics, Applied Linguistics.
Department of English