BAIT-UL-MAL FINANCIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM is a charity and social welfare organization to help the poor and needy in Pakistan. In UMW, it provides educational assistance to the needy and orphans and financial aid to the non-affording and deserving students for higher professional education.
To provide opportunities to talented but financially deprived students and empower them to acquire a high quality education at a Public Sector institutions /university.
- Wean away children from the hazardous child labour environment.
- Impart primary education to them in conducive class room environment.
- Afford opportunities for secondary and higher education to bring them into the mainstream of social milieu.
The eligibility criteria for Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal is given below:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani
- High academic achievement.
- Students must secure admission in the approved disciplines at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in BS (Hons), Master Program.
- Only those students who are enrolled in first semester in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply
- Students studying on self-finance/private are not eligible for educational assistance. Cases of such students will not be forwarded to PBM.
- University/Institute authorities will ensure that student’s Father/Mother/Guardian is NOT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE.
- Student is not receiving financial assistance from any other government/nongovernment department/institution.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the University. The form can also be Downloaded Here.
The students are required to submit their forms duly completed in all respects under a covering application addressed to Managing Director, PBM on a plain paper through their respective HoDs.
The Scholarship Form will be submitted along with supporting documents to the same Financial Aid office (at university only) after completion. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained,
The scholarship will be granted for one semester or years and continuation of the scholarship will remain applicable for next semester or year if the student successfully clears the existing period. Student fails in any subject will not eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship next time.
The form can also be Downloaded Here.
- Application of student on plain page in the name of MD Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal
- Valid copy of CNIC of student
- Valid copy of CNIC (Father/Mother)
- Bonafied certificate dully signed /stamped by the Head of Department
- Copies of academic certificates and result of previous degree (attested)
- Copy of Fee Challan/Fee Voucher.
- Student cases will be processed through the committee constituted by the university and complete cases will be forwarded to PBM.
Important Note: PBM will not entertain such students who will directly approach PBM authorities.