Estate office is one of the key offices to carry out day to day activities of any University. It plays vital role in smooth functioning of the Universities. The office is supposed to look after the following tasks:
- Physical verification of bachelor’s hostel and university guest house.
- Evaluation and assessment of houses.
- Allotment of hostel rooms i.e., Type A or Type B
- Allotment of Cafeteria, Canteens, Photocopier, Fruit shops, Stores.
- Look after of University Land and Buildings
- Supervision of sweepers of the University
- Conducting meetings for estate land and assets
- Monitoring and inspection of hostels, University shops, Stores and Cafeteria
- Acquisition of new land and property for the University
The Estate office of University of Mianwali was established by the Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. IU Khan, University of Mianwali, Mianwali. The office is now fully functional and is being run by competent teams.